Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - 1st Edition

13 Things in My Pantry Right Now

1 carton of quaker oatmeal
2 pouches of albacore steak
3 boxes of roganic macaroni and cheese
4 boxes of rice-a-roni (various flavors)
5 cans of green beans, all kitchen cut
6 boxes of organic, whole grain spaghetti, with flax seed
7 jars of pasta sauce
8 different bottles or packages of marinade
9 - 12 packs of soda
10 cans of cream of something soup
11 boxes of other kinds of pasta (not counting what I listed above)
12 - 6 packs of unsweetened applesauce
13 cans of ready-to-eat soup (mostly Campbell's Chunky)

Visit Thursday Thirteen for more 13 fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had some of those Chunky soups but, if they're the same ones you mention, we discovered had high fructose corn syrup in them and we threw them out.

We have lots of pasta too!

Anonymous said...

Ack! I just ate dinner and you are making me hungry again.

I honestly have no idea what is in our pantry right now. I have my Nutrisystem meals in my room and the rest of my family has their food in the pantry.