Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Better late than never...
Monday - Pan-seared Pork Chops with Butternut Squash Raioli
Tuesday - Napolean Artichoke from MGFK
Wednesday - Soup & Grilled Cheese
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken (chicken w/ a can of petite diced tomatoes poured over top), probably to be served over rice

A pretty boring week ahead of us since we had the most exciting meal tonight already. I have an appointment next Saturday to go back to My Girlfriend's Kitchen, but I think I'll be cancelling it for a lot of reasons.

First, I still have about 4-5 meals left from last time. Second, I think I can get a better deal if I book through a e-mail offer instead of on-site. Third, I might have to be out of town anyway. Fourth, I haven't decided if going back will break my ground rules. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladybug...
I think that as much as you like MGFK that you very well could be breaking the rules that you put put in place. You would techincally be adding food to the stash you have. On the other hand, if you only ate one meal a week, then you would have to take the cost out of your $25 for that weeks grocery trip. Not too sure if it would be worth it since you can create pretty tasty meals with what you currently have as you have proven with this post!

I'm rooting for you :) Love, Mom