Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday 13 - 2nd Edition

I’m still new at the Thursday 13 game and haven’t got all of my most creative juices flowing to come up with the most amazing and stupendous ideas. So this week, since I am a food-related blog, I am going to share my 13 favorite foods with you.

1 – Pizza w/ jalapenos
2 – Fajitas from Chilis
3 – A really thick, medium-rare hamburger on a great bun
4 – Fresh sushi (because old sushi would be just plain disgusting)
5 – Peanut butter cup twister from Frostbite
6 – Spaghetti with meat sauce
7 – Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
8 – Buffalo Chicken Wrap from Frostbite (even better when paired with #5)
9 – Wings from Sticky Fingers
10 – Rainier cherries
11 – Lindt or Godiva dark chocolate anything (especially when it covers strawberries)
12 – Lucky Charms cereal
13 – Salad made by someone else (they ALWAYS taste better when someone else makes them!)

What is your favorite food?
Go read more Thursday Thirteen fun here!

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ewwwwwww, #4. Nope, not me. Raw fish needs to go on a fish hook...for bait. LOLOL

And I haven't seen the cereal around our house since the kids were little. Some 30 years ago.

Really, this was a great list. No apologies needed. I liked it.

If you haven't stopped by my T-13 yet, I have made thirteen new headers for everyone who wants them...just click on 'em and save 'em for yourself if you'd like!! Happy Thursday.

Juliana RW said...

Hmm...i love spaghetty. I also new in T13. Same with you. This week my second edition :D

Will you visit mine :D Thanks

Laura Paxton said...

Great list...what's with the making me hungry?!? I get hungry every time I go T-13 surfing! Welcome to T-13!!

Tasina said...

I LOVE LUCKY CHARMS. Sorry - didn't mean to yell...I just really love them...lol...great list.

Anonymous said...

Lucky Charms? I haven't thought about them in a long time.