Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Since this venture of Eating It Up is all about using up the food I already have, I thought it most wise to plan my menu ahead of time. Laura, at orgjunkie.com hosts a place on her blog for bloggers to share their menus and find new recipes. I am excited to join them this week, with the first planned menu of Eating It Up.

Monday - Napoleon Artichoke (from MGFK, "chicken sauteed with artichoke hearts, white wine, capers, red peppers and mushrooms" served over egg noodles)
Tuesday - London Broil marinated in a garlic & black pepper sauce, served with wild rice and vegetables
Wednesday - Steak Salad (to used up left over London Broil)
Thursday - Soup Potatoes (baked potato covered with soup and cheese)
Friday - Planned Overs (I'll be out of town so hubby will be alone)

Of course, my menu looks good and normal now, but wait until all I have is vegetable oil, applesauce Apple 2 , and peanut butter!!! Yummy
Our breakfasts are usually the same - cereal and a piece of fruit. Our lunches are either planned overs from dinner the night before or a frozen meal (Smart Ones or Lean Cuisine).

5 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Monday, great menu!
Be blessed!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

The Fischer Family said...

Looks great! Welcome to MPM! Have a blessed week!

DEHausfrau said...

The Napoleon Artichoke sounds great. Welcome to MPM. Check my menu out if you get a chance and have a great week.

Christiana said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your menu looks great!

I posted the popcorn topper recipes for you. (www.homeschoolblogger.com/teachermom)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MPM! Your menu sounds really great! It's great to find so many of us using what we have in the freezer and pantry! I made my menu around the meat we have in the freezer right now so I won't have to buy any for the next couple of weeks!

Sherry