Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fast Food Again

Okay now, I have a really good excuse for why we didn't eat our London Broil. It was worth it. Instead, we got a pizza. The best local place, Pizzanos, has a $5, one-topping special that we occasionally take advantage of. We always get ours with jalapenos, and drink it with a glass of milk. Unfortunately, when we got home, there was only about 2 oz of milk left. My dear husband let me have it. :-) We ended up sharing it, then eating ice cream.

I still haven't decided if I am going to make these quick dinner purchases count against my $25 a week. I think I'll take them out of our dome budget since they were related to the many hours it has kept us away from home. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

No comments: