Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Menu Plan Sunday

I am on the ball this week. I've already got my menu all planned out. Let's see how well I keep to it now.

Sunday - Pasta w/ Meatballs and Tomato Sauce
Monday - Chef Salad
Tuesday - Apricot Chipotle Pork Ribs, from MGFK
Wednesday - Shrimp Scampi over Linguini, from Rich Plan
Thursday - Chicken Fried Steak w/ Potaotoes,
Friday - Dinner out with new friends

As usual, our breakfasts will be cereal, oatmeal, or eggs and toast.

Lunches will either be planned overs, or since baked potatoes were on sale, I'll probably make some of those and take with a small box of frozen veggies.

Check out the other menus at OrgJunkie's site!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I had Chicken Fried Steak for the very first time here in TX. Actually, I had never heard about it before until we moved here. I was at work when I heard the girls talking, and pipped up with......"Chicken Fried What??!!" LOL

Jennifer said...

Its name is kind of funny, but it tastes yummy! Especially with onion gravy.