Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mistake

I'd love to write this morning and tell you how wonderful the Napoleon Artichoke was last night. I'd be delighted to share photos of an elegant and nutritious meal. It would be my pleasure to describe how delicious everything tasted.

But I can't. We went to the hardware store last night to pick out items for the house we are building and stayed for more than 3 hours. By the time we were done, we were too tired to face the prospect of waiting and cooking dinner when we got home. So we did what any other American family would - went through the drive through.

Yep, 2 days into my new eating experiment and I am already scarfing down fries and a chicken sandwich. How sad is that? I'll just have to move my menus back by one day to make up for this lapse. Tonight though, shall be different!

No comments: