Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Chicken Feet


I haven't abandoned this project... just been busy and out of town. I'm back now and while catching up on my blog reading, I found this post from Holly. It reminded me of my visit to China in 2005 and some of the food we ate.

I never had the guts to try a chicken foot while there, but I did buy one... and then put it in a friend's hot pot for fun. :) Thankfully, he was a good sport about it.

If I remember correctly, the foot only cost around $0.15 USD. Not bad for a practical joke!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a pretty good joke. :-) I didn't even know you could really buy chicken feet in the U.S.

Unknown said...

Sorry... change that... I CAN believe that you can buy inexpensive chicken feet in China. :-)