Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

B is for Banana

Carrying on in my new TT tradition (this is my 5th edition)... here are 13 foods that start with the letter B.
  1. Bananas - my daughter's first food
  2. Bacon - makes any sandwich better
  3. Blueberry muffins - best when warm
  4. Burritos - the more stuffed the better
  5. Buns - Merita Lite Wheat, 'nuff said
  6. Borscht - do people really eat beet soup?
  7. Bread - we've been trying to avoid breads made with high fructose corn syrup, but that is hard to do
  8. Bass - as in seabass... caught some once on a deep-sea fishing trip and blackened it up for dinner... yummiest bass I ever ate
  9. Butter - not really a food in and of itself, but definitely a worthy ingredient!
  10. Butterscotch - my palate isn't discerning enough I suppose because suddenly I can't remember the different between this and caramel
  11. Beans - great for vegetarian dinner nights
  12. Bagels & Bialys - a two-fer here... both great breakfast treats, especiall the Cinamon Crunch bagel from Panera Bread
  13. Buffalo - I've never eaten this myself, but heard it is a very lean and good for you protein

Head on over to Thursday 13 for more list fun!

No comments: