Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

At about 9 pm this evening, I e-mailed Murray's Farm about the place our new turkey grew up on. And wouldn't you know it, by 10:20 pm I had a response! I can't believe someone was up working this late on a Sunday. I sure hope he at least gets next Sunday (Easter) off!

The nice guy working this late, Steve Gold, fixed up the problem I was having and now I know - my turkey came from Koch's Turkey Farm. I'm not going to take the step of naming my new turkey (that is now frozen waiting for the right time to be eaten), but it is neat to know that he had a whole farm to roam around on and ate lots of yummy veggies.

Since I don't live anywhere near a Whole Food's and I can't normally afford a $35 turkey, I will make sure I enjoy every bite of our new turkey! And remember, I promised to tell you all about it once we cook the bird up!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh-my-goodness! I don't think I have ever laughed soooo hard! It is pretty late and I am extremely tired ;p

Jennifer said...

You must have been tired! :)