Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A is for Apple

I decided to make my life easier for the near future and stick with my alphabet theme for Thursday Thirteen. And because I enjoy order more than chaos, I am starting with the letter A. Oh, and to make this more of a challenge, I am NOT googling foods or using a dictionary! That would ruin my fun.


  1. Apple (duh!)
  2. Apricot
  3. Anchovie (I've never actually had one.)
  4. Angel hair pasta
  5. Artichoke dip
  6. Apple jacks cereal (can I use apple twice, esp since there really isn't any apple in this cereal?)
  7. Anise (a spice, right?)
  8. Akaskan salmon
  9. Acorn squash
  10. Asian food (like egg rolls and potstickers, yummy!)
  11. Ahi tuna (I prefer my tuna from a can)
  12. Albacore tuna
  13. Asparagus

Wow... that is mostly produce. I wonder if the rest of my lists will work out like that. Stay tuned next week for the letter B!

Go to Thursday Thirteen for more list fun!

3 comments:

Ivanhoe said...

I've had anchovies before and I don't like them. I will be back for your B-list. Happy TT and thanks for visiting!

Jodi said...

I should try and attempt this. I struggle with my 13 lists, so I haven't been doing them lately.

Anonymous said...

If you never eat anchovies, you won't be missing much!