Welcome! If you are new to Eating It Up, take a moment to read my concept post.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Grocery Shopping

I did my weekly shopping on Saturday afternoon. And this week I took a picture of my receipt! I wasn't slacking in the budget department in previous weeks, I was just slacking in the blogging department. I came in just under budget, spending $24.91. There really wasn't anything spectacular about my shopping trip.




I also planned my menu for the week.


  • Monday - Spaghetti
  • Tuesday - Chili w/ pork sausage
  • Wednesday - Homestyle Chicken Bake (some pre-packaged thing that I found deep in my pantry)
  • Thursday - Slow-Cooker Apricot Chipotle Chicken, from MGFK
  • Friday - English Muffin Pizza

Exciting isn't it. I really haven't had to get into the super creative meal planning that I expected... maybe in another few weeks?

No comments: